Work for us
Working for Tenzing offers you:
- Opportunities to work with some of Australasia's leading organisations
- Access to experienced practitioners within a trusted engagement and coaching model
- Variety of work across industries and from strategy through delivery
- Local ownership provides safe environment for you to innovate/grow services and/or your skills
Tenzing provides many career paths within our technical and business areas. We understand that everyone has different strengths and we want to play to those strengths, so there's no 'one size fits all'. Your career path is yours to drive and we support you with a career management process that you can tailor to achieve your goals.
We are highly connected, we retain strong global links with our alumni, and can facilitate international career opportunities.
- Client focus in everything we do
- Attitude is everything
- People count
- Our alliances count
- We make decisions and get on with it
- Creativity and innovation pervades our thinking
- We are a professional services business – we look and act the part
What we look for
When selecting consultants we want to see:
- Top quality technical or functional skills. You've been there and done it, either in an internal or external consulting role that has resulted in business change or transformation.
- Client relationships. Commitment to quality and delivery, through leadership and creativity, developing business through great relationships.
- Personal effectiveness. A passion for achievement, flexibility and adaptability, great communication skills.
- Relationship skills. Need to be better than most - you have the ability to deal with conflict and negotiation, cultural agility and excellent networks.
- Leadership. Balancing all of the above!