Supply Chain Management
The best supply chains aren't just fast and cost-effective. They are also agile and adaptable, and they ensure that all their companies' interests stay aligned
Hau L. Lee, US Professor of Operations, Information and Technology in Harvard Business Review, Oct. 2004”
An efficient supply chain can accelerate product launches, reduce operating costs, increase service levels and generate greater profitability. Moving products and services from conception to customers, however, is not as straight forward as it first sounds. Today's supply chains consist of continuously evolving markets and relationships, sometimes making this complex terrain difficult to navigate.
To meet customer demand and price expectations the supply chain should be viewed as an extensive, highly networked value chain; one which is driven by demand, continuous innovation, and seamless management.
Working with you, Tenzing will analyse your current business processes and practices, helping build an effective supply chain enabling you to:
- Anticipate and fulfil customer demand
- Build an integrated value chain
- Improve product and service quality
- Drive sales in new and existing products
- Create a risk mitigation strategy
- Improve supply chain security and regulatory compliance
- Increase visibility of network partners and sources in your supply chain
- Measure and improve supply network performance
- Improve throughput
- Reduce cycle times and excess inventory.