To ensure the best fit for your business, Tenzing consultants will work with you to implement a data governance model.
Our data governance approach utilises universal guiding principles:
- Your business approach – data governance processes will follow your processes where practical and applicable
- Business driven – data management processes will be business driven and not system driven
- Business owned – includes the creation and maintenance of master data names, definitions, business rules and policies
Data governance can provide a number of significant benefits, including:
- Improving data quality and security
- Minimizing or eliminating rework
- Optimising staff effectiveness
- Increasing consistency and confidence in decision making
- Establish process performance baselines to enable improvement initiatives
- Enable more effective business planning.