Nobody climbs mountains for scientific reasons. Science is used to raise money for the expeditions, but you really climb for the hell of it - Edmund Hillary”
Tenzing is a leading Management and Technology consulting company providing a broad range of services and solutions to the New Zealand market.
A well performing organisation will have their strategy, people and business processes aligned and working in sync - Tenzing partners with you, offering a broad range of business consulting services. At Tenzing, we pride ourselves in our people, all coming from different industries and having the right skills to address today's challenging business issues, subsequently meeting your needs.
With an ever more technologically advanced world where customers are increasingly demanding, Tenzing recognises that technology plays an instrumental part in many organisation's ability to meet their customers' expectations. To this end, Tenzing provides our clients with a range of technology services – from the big picture technology planning to design, build and deployment of the systems.
- Management Consulting - from strategy formulation to implementation, we drive a range of outcomes including redefinition of business models and competitive positioning, efficient and effective operations to unlock competitive advantage and optimal alignment of people, process and technology capability to support strategy.
- Technology Services - including enterprise and solution architecture services, the development of IT strategies supporting business transformation, integration services, runaway project recovery services, technology programme and project management.
- Enterprise Information Management - including information strategy and architecture, content management (unstructured, semi-structured), data management (structured), data warehouse, business intelligence, data science, advanced analytics and enterprise search.
- Application Services - including SAP and Guidewire implementation services and strategic advice on ERP applications.
- Managed Services - including the support of solutions, technologies and applications we build through to the management and administration of specialised technology components.