Tenzing offers a number of career paths within both the technical and business areas. We understand that everyone has different strengths and we want to play to those strengths, so there's no 'one size fits all'.”
We support individual and career development through a number of channels such as coaching and mentoring, formal training, on-line training and on-the- job experience. Your career path is yours to drive and we support you with a performance management process that you can tailor to achieve your career goals.
We continue to retain strong global links with BearingPoint and our alumni, and are happy to facilitate international career opportunities, where possible.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes an achievable annual at risk performance bonus. We also offer a mobile phone plan, life and income protection insurance, access to discounted medical insurance, and the option of having 5 or 6 weeks annual leave as standard.
Continuous learning is important to us, and we encourage all of our consultants to complete 5 days’ training each year. We have a range of internal consulting skills courses, and combine these with a wide range of external technical skills training and certifications.
As well as feeling comfortable with Tenzing's culture, there are a number of qualities we look for in our consultants:
- Top quality technical or functional skills. You've been there and done it, either in an internal or external consulting role that has resulted in business change or transformation
- Client relationships. Commitment to quality and delivery, through leadership and creativity, developing business through great relationships
- Personal effectiveness. A passion for achievement, flexibility and adaptability, great communication skills
- Relationship skills. Need to be better than most - you have the ability to deal with conflict and negotiation, cultural agility and excellent networks
- Leadership. Balancing all of the above!
Consulting is a way of life - come and be a part of it!